AFP Webinar: How to Avoid the End of Year Giving Trap
Yes, a tremendous amount of giving happens in the last three months of the year. Yes, it is very important time of year to meet fundraising goals. But high performing nonprofit organizations do not wait until the last minute to meet their fundraising goals. Join Steve MacLaughlin, fundraising expert and bestselling author of Data Driven Nonprofits, on building a year-end plan for success.
- How to develop a successful 90-day end of year fundraising program
- How to begin changing your perspective about end of year giving
- Understand how high performing nonprofits succeed at year end
Steve MacLaughlin is the Vice President of Data & Analytics at Blackbaud and best-selling author of Data Driven Nonprofits. MacLaughlin has been featured as a fundraising and nonprofit expert in The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, and on National Public Radio. MacLaughlin served on the board of the Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN), is a frequent keynote speaker, and is an adjunct faculty member at Columbia University. Steve earned both his undergraduate degree and a Master of Science degree in Interactive Media from Indiana University.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.