AFP Webinar: How to Have a Successful Capital Campaign in Today's Hyper Busy World
In this webinar Andrea Kihllstedt will share three all important campaign practices and discuss the latest ways to manage campaigns efficiently and effectively.
Participants will learn:
- Why your board doesn’t need to be a “fundraising board”
- How to design your campaign to assure success
- How to use virtual meetings and virtual campaign advisors for a more effective and cost effective campaign.
Presenter: Andrea Kihlstedt wrote one of the most highly regarded book about Capital Campaigns. First written 20 years ago, this book is now in its fourth edition and is used in advanced fundraising courses world wide. She has worked as a capital campaign consultant and coach since 1984! Andrea developed and taught the capital campaign course at the Fundraising School of the Lilly Center on Philanthropy and now works extensively with organizations of all sorts in the early stages of their campaign planning.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.