AFP Webinar: Launching a Gift in Wills Program
Donations in wills represent more than 85% of planned gifts, yet most nonprofits are not tapping into this great potential, especially small organizations! In addition, the current wealth transfer is the biggest ever known. Using examples and case studies from around the world, participants will gain an understanding as well as practical tools to be successful in bequest fundraising.
Participants will learn:
- General trends in legacy giving
- Segmenting data to start building a pipeline
- Moving supporters through a strategic pipeline
Presenter: Ligia Peña, CFRE is the Global Legacy Manager at Greenpeace International where she drives Greenpeace’s global legacy strategy and manages a community of practice of legacy managers in 14 countries. She’s a seasoned presenter internationally and she’s the author of the Small Shop Fundraising chapter in the second volume of Excellence in Fundraising in Canada.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.