AFP Webinar: Market Smarter, Not Harder
This session will show you how to mine your patron data for predispositions and propensities in order to target your donors with communications relevant to each individual recipient. You will learn how to segment your digital and traditional communications (yes, including direct mail!) to strategically attract and retain audiences.
Participants will learn:
- How data can be used to determine interests and propensity to give.
- How segmentation can lower costs and maximize results.
- Set up strategic communications to allow your patrons to self-select their interests.
Presenter: Ceci Dadisman is a multi-faceted marketing professional with over 10 years of experience successfully marketing the arts and nonprofits utilizing innovative and cutting-edge initiatives. Currently the Digital Marketing Manager at FORM, she is nationally recognized as a leader in digital and social media marketing and specializes in the integration of digital marketing and technology into traditional marketing methods.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.