AFP Webinar: Simple Secrets to Successful Nonprofit Events
Engaging and profitable special events are within the reach of every nonprofit organization, no matter its size or budget. The secret lies in understanding the strategies and psychology that lie behind all successful events. This webinar lays out the basics that will help all organizations maximize guest engagement and profits and turn guests into donors. Most importantly, this can be accomplished without adding extra dollars to the budget or extra hours to the staff's workload.
Participants will learn:
- An overview of the psychology of an event
- Strategies to create meaningful and profitable events
- How to create events that sell sponsorships, sell tickets and raise maximum funds
A.J. Steinberg has been creating outstanding special events since 1999 with her Los Angeles-based event planning company, Masquerade Events. Her work producing successful events with organizations such as Cystic Fybrosis, Jane Goodall's Roots and Shoots and Union Rescue Mission gained her the reputation of "go to gal" for nonprofits looking to maximize their events' engagement and profits. In 2015, A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising, a company that teaches the art of nonprofit event planning to thousands of nonprofit professionals through webinars, workshops and speaking engagements.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.