AFP Webinar: Visioneering Your Organization--How to Set a Bold Vision and Strategic Plan that Inspires Donors, Staff, and Leaders
Yogi Berra once said: “If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else.” In an increasingly more competitive nonprofit landscape, donors want to invest in organizations that know where they’re going. Yet, too often, bold visioning can feel impossible, programs continue to run year over year with few changes out of fear of losing funding, and fundraising becomes the cart before the horse and is expected to come up with the organization’s funding needs and plan for the way forward. The most effective nonprofits understand that their big, bold vision has drive everything they do so that fundraisers and program staff can design programs and funding opportunities that deepen impact and make their vision a reality. Enter the strategic plan. That document that too often just sits on a shelf but has the secret power to transform how an organization operations and donors' inspiration for giving.
Join Barbara O’Reilly, CFRE, Principal of Windmill Hill Consulting, as she breaks down:
- How to identify the core elements of effective organizational strategic plans.
- Ways staff and leaders can shift their thinking from the operational to strategic visioning so that they can love not loathe the process.
- Identify ways fundraising can support and complement—not drive—the roadmap forward.
Presenter: Barbara O'Reilly, CFRE
Barbara O'Reilly, CFRE brings to her clients more than twenty-five years of annual fund, major gifts, and campaign fundraising experience at major non-profit organizations including Harvard University, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Oxford University in England, and the American Red Cross. Her firm, Windmill Hill Consulting, helps non-profit organizations of all sizes cut through the noise and develop a profitable fundraising strategy that focuses on the resources, skills and tactics they need to build more effective donor relationships and catapult their revenue.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.