AFP Webinar: The ABCs of DAFs (What Nonprofits Need to Know and Do About Donor Advised Funds)
Donor-advised funds (DAFs) have been around for decades, but in recent years these funds have become one of the fastest growing vehicles in philanthropy.
DAFs have been increasingly used by donors and offered through community foundations and national DAF sponsors as a new and attractive way donors can make giving decisions. To make sure that you and your nonprofit are proactive and capitalizing on this donor-friendly giving vehicle, AFP International will host an interactive webinar that will help participants better understand:
• What is a DAF and how do they work?
• What are the benefits of DAFs and who is using them?
• How can you properly identify and acknowledge a gift through a DAF?
• What can your nonprofit do to actively solicit and cultivate donors using DAFs?
Presenter: Keith Curtis has more than 35 years of experience in fundraising and nonprofit management. He is a sought-after speaker, making up to 30 presentations a year to the nonprofit industry. As president of The Curtis Group, founded twenty nine years ago, Keith and his team have developed strategies to raise hundreds of millions of dollars for nearly 200 clients across all nonprofit sectors. Keith is the past chair of Giving USA Foundation and past chair of the Giving USA Advisory Council on Methodology and has spoken on the report in many national publications and broadcasts. For over 60 years, Giving USA has been the nation’s most respected and comprehensive report on charitable giving. Keith has served on the Dean of the Strome College of Business’ Executive Advisory Council at Old Dominion University. In recognition of his work in philanthropy, Keith was honored with the 2012 Alumni Service Award from ODU.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.