AFP Webinar: Building a Culture of Philanthropy
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” There’s lots of research and writing about the importance of organizational culture. So we’re willing to say that culture matters for nonprofits, too. So let’s talk about philanthropic culture – and why could/would/should it mean and why it works.
Presenter: Simone Joyaux, ACFRE
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com from 8am – 8pm Eastern.