AFP Webinar: The Donor Decision Lab: Using Behavioral Science to Engage Supporters
This interactive webinar will offer you practical frameworks that can transform your relationships with supporters and lead to higher gifts- using insights from behavioural economics, evolutional psychology and neuroscience. They programme is based in practical field work with a range of US and international charities- from Doctors without Borders in the USA to the Royal Opera House in London.
During the webinar you’ll not only hear about case studies, but you’ll actually take part in live experiments to illustrate the learning. This is not your regular talkshop!
By investing in attending you’ll gain:
- the key scientific principles that inform donor decisions
- a series of frameworks and tools to apply decision science toy your work
- inspiring examples and case studies across a range of donor channels
Presenter: Bernard Ross
Bernard is director of =mc consulting, a management consultancy working worldwide for ethical organisations. He has written six award winning books on a range of topics including strategy, fundraising and social change including Change for Good- behavioural economics for a better world with Omar Mahmoud, Head of Global Knowledge at UNICEF International. He has twi new booking out in 2021 including Making th Ask his new book on the science of solicitation.
He has advised many of the world’s leading INGOs including UNICEF, UNHCR, IFRC, ICRC and MSF/DWB. As a fundraiser he’s raised money to refurbish France’s most famous monument, for a museum to house the world’s largest dinosaur in Argentina, and to save the last 800 great apes in Africa.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.