AFP Webinar: Effective End of Year and Holiday Fundraising Campaigns
Come join us as Ken Miller, CFRE presents on effective end of year and holiday campaigns for fundraising success. Ken will share all his tactics and methods that have proven highly successful for end of year and holiday campaigns.
Participants will learn:
- Calendaring and dashboards
- The science of appeal mailer timing, delivery, and list cleanup
- The art of writing effective direct mail letters
- Online/digital holiday/EOY fundraising
- End of year organizational requests for funding
Ken Miller is the president of Denali Fundraising Consultants, a fundraising and management consulting company for non-profits located in Anchorage, Alaska. Ken originally moved to Alaska in 1975 and graduated high school in 1980. He then attended and graduated from Dartmouth College in 1984.
Ken began working in the field of nonprofit fundraising in 2010 after a long career in sales & management and was the director of development for Anchorage nonprofit Bean's Café before starting Denali Fundraising Consultants in 2014. Ken was awarded his Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE) designation in 2016 and in 2020 was elected to the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) global board of directors. Ken is the past-president of AFP Alaska Chapter, past-president and founder of the Dartmouth Alumni Club of Alaska, and past-president of the Anchorage Gateway Rotary club. In his free time Ken enjoys weightlifting, mentoring young men, and reading non-fiction books.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.