AFP Webinar: How to Achieve Your Goals While Creating ROI for Your Sponsor
Understanding your sponsor’s goals is important in developing a strong relationship and delivering ROI. But how do you relate their goals to your own? This webinar will explore various ways you can meet your goals and achieve your sponsor’s goals while providing value.
In this session, participants will learn:
- Learn about your sponsor’s goals through exploration
- Understanding your event goals and the organization’s goals
- Connecting the dots between the sponsor and you
Presenter: Mai Bruneau is the Director of Strategic Relationships for the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). In this role, Mai is responsible for non-dues revenue for AFP. Mai has cultivated over 12 years of business development experience working for organizations such as the Project Management Institute, NASA, and the American Institute of Architects.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.