AFP Webinar: Multi-Channel Fundraising to Amp Up Your Fundraising and Other Campaigns
Tasked with developing a fundraising or awareness campaign? Effective storytelling has the power to inspire action. Storytelling is one of the most powerful and effective marketing tools available because they are easy to tell, easy to share, and easy to remember. Achieve your marketing and fundraising goals by designing an integrated marketing campaign that is anchored by a compelling story. In this session, you will learn about the different types of stories you should have in your story bank. Using multi-channel marketing efforts built around effective storytelling you will learn how to collect them, use them, and share them. You'll receive tips and tools to improve campaign/organizational awareness and improve fundraising efforts or achieve your goals.
- 7 types of stories you should be collecting
- 5 components of an effective story
- Social Media strategies to share your impact through effective storytelling
- Learn how to use stories to share your impact and connect with your supporters
- Understand the key components of an effective multi-channel campaign.
- Gain resources and actionable tips focused on powerful storytelling and design.
- View examples of effective multi-channel campaigns.
- Learn how to be prepared to collect stories and share your impact.
- Develop confidence and inspiration for designing your next campaign using storytelling methods and multi-channel promotion.
Presenter: Alizah Epstein is a seasoned, award-winning, creative professional. She founded the Epstein Creative Group—a strategic branding and communications firm—with the purpose of using design for the greater good. Guided by these values, Alizah supports mission-driven organizations that aim to improve our community, with a focus on helping women and children. Her philanthropic spirit is matched by her creative skills and keen ability to create systems and processes that deliver an easy experience to her clients. Through the Epstein Creative Group, Alizah has assembled a team of passionate, creative professionals that tackle the most challenging strategic branding and marketing projects. Every member of the team understands that the work done by the Epstein Creative Group secures more donors and builds awareness for clients so that their organizations can continue the good work that they do.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.