AFP Webinar: The Next Generation of Giving
We can’t ignore it: Around the world, donor acquisition rates have fallen and traditional channels alone just aren’t cutting it anymore. The art and science of fundraising must adapt, or we might be in real trouble. In this session, expert Ashley Thompson will guide you through learning how your organization can tap into the next generation of giving.
- Get the newest data from The Next Generation of Giving Report
- Learn the multichannel preferences and charitable habits of Generation Z, Millennials, Generation X, Baby Boomers and Matures
- Learn the dos and don’ts of omnichannel and multigenerational fundraising
Presenter: Ashley Thompson is the managing director for the Blackbaud Institute for Philanthropic Impact (www.blackbaudinstitute.com). Through this role, she is responsible for driving many of Blackbaud’s extensive research reports and best practice guides. Ashley’s passion for the nonprofit sector stems from her roots deep within the nonprofit sector as a fundraiser and development marketer. Ashley is on the Editorial Advisory Board of NonprofitPRO and serves her local community through service on the board of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Greater Austin Chapter, and as a Social Venture Partner with Mission Capital.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.