AFP Webinar: Nonprofit Accounting for Fundraisers
Looking for synergy between your development and financial offices? This 60-minute session is for you! Come learn about common situations that impact both development and finance offices, and walk away with a high-level view of nonprofit accounting. We use simple language and realistic scenarios to demystify the financial side of fundraising. Development personnel at all experience levels will benefit from this course.
- Define basic accounting terms
- Identify scenarios with implications for both the development and finance offices
Speaker: Susan Ross
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.