AFP Webinar: Six Figure Success: How to Grow Your Small Nonprofit’s Annual Fundraising to $100,000 and Beyond
The more money you raise, the more good you can do. For small nonprofits, more money means more staff and more programs. But it can be tricky to figure out the right mix of fundraising strategies to cross $100,000 for the first time. You probably already know what doesn’t work, so this webinar will cover what DOES work. You’ll find out how the right messaging can pave the way to more donations and what magnetic messaging looks like. You’ll learn how to choose productive fundraising strategies for your situation so you get the highest return on your investment of time, energy, and money. And you’ll see why giving donors a great experience virtually guarantees they’ll give again. Plus, you’ll hear the story of a small nonprofit that successfully grew their fundraising over 6 figures in their first 5 years of operation. This webinar is perfect for those who can’t seem to raise more than $100,000 a year and are ready to cross that line!
- Understand the key elements to growing your fundraising income
- Understand the difference between productive and unproductive fundraising strategies
- Learn what magnetic messaging is and how it attracts donors and inspires them to give
- Understand how to choose the fundraising strategies you need to generate $100,000 in revenue
- Understand the importance of a large donor base in funding a 6-figure budget and where to find more donors
- Understand what a good donor experience looks like and how to give your donors one
AFP is proud to offer this webinar as a complimentary offering to our members under the unusual circumstances with the Coronavirus. If you found the content valuable, we would appreciate your considering a gift to one of the AFP Foundations for Philanthropy.
Please note there is a 1,500 registrant capacity for the live event. If we do hit our maximum cap of 1,500 registrants, keep in mind that we will make the webinar recording available for free for all members after the live event.
Presenter: Sandy Rees, CFRE
Sandy Rees, CFRE and founder of GetFullyFunded, helps nonprofit leaders raise the money of their dreams. She’s shown dozens of Founders and Executive Directors how to add 6 and 7 figures to their bottom line and how to turn their Board into a fundraising machine. Sandy is an accomplished author and has written several books, including Get Fully Funded: How to Raise the Money of Your Dreams, 6 Figure Fundraising, and Simple Success Fundraising Plan. She writes the blog Get Fully Funded, and her articles appear in a variety of magazines, ezines and blog sites.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.