AFP Webinar: Small World, Big Money
Join Ligia Peña and Simone Joyaux on a trip around the globe. Let’s share philanthropic customs that tie us together. Highlight resources that strengthen all fundraising everywhere. And make an even bigger difference!
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Have a greater understanding of how knowledge of global philanthropy can improve their daily practice.
- Better understand why learning about fundraising practices elsewhere can give them insights into prospective donors.
- Leave inspired and armed with new fundraising resources to foster continued learning.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.