AFP Webinar: The State of Online Fundraising 2019
This webinar will analyze the state of nonprofit online fundraising and marketing, including the latest industry benchmarks, trends and successes. We'll uncover the top challenges nonprofits face online and how to overcome them. Plus, we’ll examine where nonprofits are thriving online and what’s next for digital engagement and fundraising.
At the end of this session, participants will:
- Understand the latest online fundraising and marketing trends, including what’s next for nonprofits
- Uncover which areas of online fundraising that are thriving and which are declining
- See the latest industry and peer benchmarks to measure your nonprofit’s performance.
Presenter: Mike Snusz brings over 16+ years of nonprofit experience to his role as a Team Lead on Blackbaud’s Professional Services team. He focuses on helping nonprofits create digital fundraising and engagement campaigns to maximize giving opportunities. Mike previously managed the turnaround of the Ride For Roswell, including the event’s growth from $330,000 to $1.2 million over a three-year period. Connect with Mike on LinkedIn and Twitter at @mikesnusz. To learn how Mike can help your organization’s next fundraising campaign, contact him at email@example.com.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.