AFP Webinar: Tracking It Down: How to Get Volunteers, Board Members, and Colleagues to Actually Tell You the Who/What/When of Conversations with Donors – and What Happens Next
Who are your best advocates and are they saying what you need them to say to the right people in the right way? Some people may have long-standing relationships with donors and are reluctant to share the insight they have, or maybe there are so many moving pieces you don’t even know where to begin. Your organization may have wonderful advocates who are passionate about your mission and vision, but how do you know what they’re saying, to whom, about what? Your goal is to collect the information, put it all in one place, and manage the relationship building so you can implement short and long term strategies. In this webinar, I’ll walk through the creation of tools and the implementation of tricks to get everyone who has contact with donors to clue you in on what those conversations are, when they happened, what the follow up steps should be, and how to manage the entire moves management process.
- How to create a mini portfolio for your fundraising volunteers
- How to track their contacts/moves management with donors and prospects
- How to create simple forms/strategic boundaries that take the pressure off volunteers to do extra work, but give you the information you need
Presenter: Evan Northrup, CFRE
Evan Northup, CFRE, is the Associate Director of Development for the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Foundations for Philanthropy. Her experience as a fundraising professional includes successfully contributing to capital campaigns and creating new philanthropic initiatives. Evan has gained expertise in cultivating, stewarding and soliciting major donors, strategic goal setting, increasing donor bases, and community engagement over the course of her career in the charitable sector. She has a degree in political science from American University, and a master’s in art business from the University of Edinburgh. Prior to joining AFP, Evan coordinated fundraising and engagement efforts for the David A. Straz Center for the Performing Arts, Shake-A-Leg Miami, and Florida International University.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.