AFP Webinar: Who's Your Donor? Creating Donor Personas
It’s tempting to think that anyone with a bank account is a potential donor but what makes someone give to one organization over another? With the basic understanding that our current donors are the best indicators of who our potential donors will be, we need to know as much about the lives, interests and motivations of those current donors to find new ones. This session moves us from the traditional approach to creating donor personas to a more systematic process. The result: a strong, segmented and donor-first approach to your fundraising outreach and communications.
Participants will learn:
- How to create donor personas
- How to use those personas when planning outreach and communications
Presenter: Gail Straus has worked with agencies and nonprofit organizations for over 40 years as a communication and marketing research and planning consultant. Gail specializes in understanding audience needs and translating those needs into communications and outreach activities that strengthen nonprofit organizations.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.