AFP Webinar: Why You Need a Case for Support and How to Build One
There's a worrying trend out there in philanthropy land. Too many non-profits either don’t have a case for support at all or have put a huge amount of effort and expense into creating one that, well... kinda sucks.
Cases for support are critically important to non-profit fundraising, and every non-profit should have one. No longer tied solely to capital campaigns, a strong case will pull your stakeholders together, touch people’s hearts, and elevate philanthropy.
Join Leah Eustace, CFRE, ACFRE, as she shares the her case development secrets, along with plenty of examples of great cases.
- Participants will learn about the many uses of a good case for support.
- Participants will walk away with samples of great case documents.
- Participants will learn how to work with their colleagues and stakeholders to build a case for support that touches the hearts of their donors.
Presenter: Leah Eustace, CFRE, ACFRE, is President and Head Paddler at Blue Canoe Philanthropy, where she specializes in fundraising success coaching, copywriting, case development, strategic planning and program audits. Her volunteer work is extensive: she’s Vice Chair of Professional Development on the AFP International Board, Past Chair of the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Canada, and sits on the ACFRE Credentialing Board.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.