Lean In Partnership - Resources
We will add new resources every month, so check back often. Chapter leaders, get resources for your chapter here.
- Women in the Workplace 2017 Report - 222 companies employing more than 12 million people shared their pipeline data and completed a survey of HR practices. In addition, more than 70,000 employees completed a survey designed to explore their experiences regarding gender, opportunity, career, and work-life issues. To our knowledge, this makes Women in the Workplace the largest study of its kind.
- Gender Pay Gap by the Numbers
- 8 Tips for Managers - see Attachments
- 10 Tips for Graduates
- 4 Things all Mentors and Mentees Should Know
- 2017 Negotiation Primer - see Attachments
- Join the AFP Lean In Circle - Coming Soon - Join this online discussion community to share ways that your organizations is closing the gender gap.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.