AFP Webinar: The Art of Mobile
Whether your organization—or your fundraising department!—is large or small, texting is an important channel for your program. The texting team at MWD will give a detailed overview of the various types of texting and the best way to build a mobile strategy for your organization. We’ll share how to set up and execute the most successful campaign possible. And we’ll share tons of examples for inspiration!
- Setting texting specific goals
- Creative and scripting tactics
- Finding texters
Presenters: Wendy Husman and Kate Mucci
Wendy Marinaccio Husman, Online Account Director with Mal Warwick Donordigital, has been a fundraiser since 2002, when she got her start as a grant writer for an avant-gard puppet theatre company. Her Donordigital clients include Perkins School for the Blind, World Animal Protection and Corporate Accountability. Prior to her work with Donordigital, she served as Membership Director at the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy and Director of Development at Alonzo King LINES Ballet. Wendy is a proud member of AFP Twin Cities and is a former VP of Membership for AFP Golden Gate. She studied Science, Technology and Society at Stanford University and received her Master's in Performance Studies from New York University.
Kate Sienicki Mucci, Telemarketing and Mobile Engagement Director, has over a decade of experience in direct marketing. Prior to joining the Mal Warwick Donordigital team, Kate built a deep bench of experience on the agency side of telemarketing, working with both political and non-profit clients and managing their results and relationships with their telemarketing vendors. Kate has a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications from Boston University.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.