AFP Webinar: Building Long Distance Relationships
This session will focus on providing the resources, insights and practical steps that every fundraiser can take to build authentic relationships that convert prospects into champions.
The session will have three main objectives:
- Increasing the understanding of how to conduct a virtual donor visit
- Provide practical next steps to bring your mission to life
- Create a strategy for how to leverage your unique style in a virtual environment.
Presenters: Aliguma Young, MBA
CEO and founder of the Super Fundraiser, Aliguma has over 14 years of fundraising experience raising over 100,000,000 for nonprofit organizations. She has worked with the leading national education organizations across the country and as the Vice President of Development led the $70,000,000+ capital campaign for the construction of the National Center for Civil and Human Rights in Atlanta, Ga.
Aliguma, a proud mom of 3 amazing children, resides in Atlanta, Georgia . She holds a MBA in Finance from Ball State University and a bachelor's degree in Child Development and African Studies from Tufts University. Aliguma is active in the community serving as a volunteer to several local and national nonprofit organizations and is on the board of directors of the Association of Fundraising Professionals-Atlanta chapter, Tufts Black Alumni Association and is serving an elected term as a member of the Tufts University Alumni Council.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.