AFP Webinar: The Future of Philanthropy and Why Diversity Matters
The Alford Group in partnership with the IUPUI Lilly Family School of Philanthropy and U.S. Trust is releasing the diversity section of the new U.S. Trust Study of High Net Worth Philanthropy Report. This reports examines the giving patterns, priorities and attitudes of America’s wealthiest households and the diversity section of this major report explores the philanthropic attitude behaviors of high net worth African Americans, Asian Americans and Hispanic/Latinos.
- Learn how to diversify staff, board and donor base
- Learn about unconscious biases
- Learn how to communicate with new demographic audiences
Presenter: Brenda Asare assumed the role of President and CEO of the Alford Group in February 2014. Since joining the firm over a decade ago she has partnered with clients to raise over $2 billion to create game-changing results to fuel their visions. Prior to The Alford Group, Brenda served as Chief Development Officer with the American Red Cross.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.