AFP Webinar: The Future of Philanthropy and Why Diversity Matters
The IUPUI Lilly Family School of Philanthropy released a new report called Women Give 2019: Gender and Giving Across Communities of Color. This report examines the giving patterns, priorities, and attitudes of America’s wealthiest households and, in particular, explores the intersection of race, gender and giving. In 2019, The Alford Group celebrates its 20th consecutive year as AFP’s diversity sponsor and partner. We will speak to the new report and context it with our history and first-hand knowledge/experience on this topic.
This topic is crucial to the sustainability of our industry/sector. Demographics are changing and we must change with the times. Participants can expect to learn:
- The findings from a new body of research exploring race, gender and giving
- Insights into how to further diversity the nonprofit sector and philanthropic donor base
Presenter: Brenda Asare assumed the role of President and CEO of the Alford Group in February 2014. Since joining the firm over a decade ago she has partnered with clients to raise over $2 billion to create game-changing results to fuel their visions. Prior to The Alford Group, Brenda served as Chief Development Officer with the American Red Cross.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.