AFP Webinar: Getting to “Yes”: The Language and Questions That Will Help You Secure More Sponsors
Traditional sponsorships continue to face increased scrutiny to deliver a measurable return on the sponsor’s investment. Meeting this demand is particularly challenging in the wake of COVID-19 where funding is limited, and in-person events have been replaced by virtual convenings that can blunt a sponsor’s ability to generate valuable leads. Do you speak you prospect’s language, and what questions are you asking to help connect them with the right opportunities in your organization?
We’ll explore the language of prospective sponsors, and how to integrate it into your outreach, negotiations, and proposals
You’ll learn the key questions to ask your prospects to help match them to the right opportunities
Presenter: Chris Amos
Chris Amos is AFP’s Senior Director of Business Development, leading the cultivation of key relationships that drive non-dues revenue and provide integrated opportunities for engagement with AFP members. Since 2000, he has spearheaded business development and corporate partnership efforts for leading associations and for-profits including the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Military Officer’s Association of America (MOAA), Mercer Affinity, and Booz Allen Hamilton. Chris has also led the development of content and marketing communications to support strategic sales and business development efforts.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.