AFP Webinar: An Introduction to Donor Data Segmentation
You can’t craft a compelling message or story if you don’t know who you’re talking to. Effective storytelling starts with matching your message to your audience. When we don’t segment our messaging, we set ourselves up for failure.
In this session, we will share some of our favorite strategies for segmenting your donors and other constituents in your database – strategies that produce results!
- 4 basic ways to segment your donors.
- How to get off the donor acquisition treadmill
- How to improve your donor retention rates
- The best an easiest ways to segment donors – ways that have the potential to turn casual donors into major donors
Presenter: Steven Shattuck
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com from 8am – 8pm Eastern.