AFP Webinar: Making the Most of Your Virtual and Hybrid Events
We now have a year of online fundraisers under our belts and the nonprofit community realizes the extended opportunities brought by virtual and hybrid events. What started out as an event genre born of necessity from the pandemic, virtual events seem destined to become a permanent part of the fundraising landscape.
Now we need to focus on how to craft virtual and hybrid events that continue to excite and engage your stakeholders, and how to use online events’ extended reach to realize a higher conversion rate of guests to donors.
Also, with all the uncertainty surrounding live gatherings we need to understand how to gage when to cancel or reschedule your live fundraising events and how to bring them back into the virtual world.
In this webinar, nonprofit event expert A.J. Steinberg, CFRE, of Queen Bee Fundraising will lead you through the world of virtual and hybrid events with insights into best practices and strategies to ensure your events maximize engagement and revenue. Drawing on her 20 years’ experience as a nonprofit event producer, A.J. will outline the art and science which allows you to cultivate relationships with virtual attendees that last long after the cameras have been shut off and the AV has gone home.
In this webinar we will cover:
- How to ramp up engagement and excitement leading up to virtual and hybrid events
- How to create virtual sponsorship opportunities that sell
- How to open hearts and wallets during virtual and hybrid events
- How to create a post-event engagement strategy that turns guests into donors
- How to foresee if your live events will need to be cancelled, rescheduled, or take them virtual
- This webinar is a must for any organization that plans to host virtual and hybrid events in 2021 and beyond!
Presenters: A.J. Steinberg, CFRE
With over 20 years’ experience as a nonprofit event planner, A.J. Steinberg has produced over 100 successful events and raised millions of dollars for organizations with her Los Angeles-based production company. In 2015 A.J. launched Queen Bee Fundraising to share the art of nonprofit event planning and engagement strategies with organizations worldwide. She is a recognized topic expert, and presents on subjects such as virtual and live event planning, event sponsorships, committee and volunteer leadership, and guest engagement.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or email@example.com 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.
We use Adobe Connect for our webinars. You can test your system for compatibility or download Adobe Connect here if you don't already have it: https://bsb.acms.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Refund Policy for Webinars and Other Online Content
• If a refund is requested more than 15 days before the event is scheduled, AFP will process a refund via the method used at time of registration minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 15 days of the event, no refund will be granted.
• AFP will not provide a refund after the webinar has been aired and/or recording has been made available.
• If the event is cancelled/postponed by AFP for any reason, participants will have a choice of a full refund or a credit to a future webinar of equal value. Within 30 days of the cancellation/postponement, participants must let AFP know which option they prefer, or AFP will automatically provide a credit to a future event.
• If a technical glitch occurs with a webinar or other online content, AFP will work with our vendor to provide an edited yet unimpaired/uncompromised (OR a near-complete) version to all purchasers, no refunds will be provided. If we are unable to recover any content, AFP will provide an option of a full refund or a credit.