AFP Webinar: The Pearls and Pitfalls of Crowdfunding
The growing popularity of crowdfunding websites has brought what once was the wild, wild west of crowdsourced fundraising to the doorstep of the social good community. In this session, we’ll review the rise of crowdfunding, its pros and cons, as well as practical tips for how to successfully integrate crowdfunding into your fundraising.
Presenter: Robyn Mendez
Over the last 16 years, Robyn Mendez done everything from setting up pop-up tents in the rain to deploying multi-national fundraising websites. She has a passion for empowering individuals to raise funds for the causes most important to them and believes the collective few have the power to change the world. Robyn lives in Houston, TX with her husband, 2 kids and french bulldog.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.