AFP Webinar: Speak! What to Say (and Not to Say) and How to Say It
Each of us has opportunities to speak in front of people in our line of work (and in our personal lives). Whether we are sitting with a supporter one-on-one in her living room, or presenting to a Board of Trustees, the words we choose, the confidence we exude and the unspoken communication of our bodies can mean increasing a donor’s belief in our cause or making them wonder why you are wasting their time. Twenty-one-year professional and TEDx speaker coach Beth Wolfer will offer an engaging, useful session to help attendees overcome fear, develop their message and deliver it with confidence.
Participants will learn how to:
- Focus on one major idea
- How they want their audience, or donor, to feel and how to accomplish that
- What the desired next step would be following the talk
Presenter: Beth Wolfer has been raising money and awareness for phenomenal causes for more than 20 years. Currently a Planned Giving Officer at Best Friends Animal Society, Beth is passionate about helping people find and express their voice. She has coached more than 50 speakers for the TEDx Salt Lake City stage including some of those who have gained the highest YouTube following in the event’s history.
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org 8:00am – 8:00pm Eastern Time.