AFP Webinar: Grassroots Advocacy: Why Are You Leaving Your Strongest Asset on the Table
Because major donors often drive the success of organizations, they are rightly the primary focus of fundraising efforts. But what if you could tap an existing market outside of these donors and expand your capacity to generate even more success?
Groups like political campaigns and advocacy groups understand the value of grassroots supporters: they provide a solid source of small dollar contributions and often give multiple times at increasing rates. And successful groups turn these grassroots supporters into a massive, loyal community.
You too can increase contributions through your greatest asset: your people.
Designed to expand thinking and offer actionable solutions, this seminar will explore the following:
- How to craft persuasive messaging that engages and motivates supporters
- How to build masses of people for winning strength
- How to select the perfect tools—like online petitions, emails, town halls, social media, etc. to bolster campaigns
- How to integrate campaigns into existing communications channels for maximum power and results
AFP provides professional development for you, the fundraising and nonprofit professional. We know your schedule is tight and so we’re offering online courses that can be taken from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. Search our online catalog using the above right drop down menu.
Please note for webinars:
- Individual member price: $79 per session.
- Individual non-member price: $99 per session.
- Chapters pay $149 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Non-member groups pay $179 for a single webinar for group viewing at one location.
- Bundles of 10 webinars or all 26 webinars are available at discounted rates (bundle-26 includes live webinar and download at no extra cost).
For more information click here: https://www.pathlms.com/afp/product_bundles
Non-member groups please contact us for rates for all 26 webinars: email@example.com or (703) 519-8494.
For technical support, please contact Blue Sky eLearn at (888) 705-6002 or firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am – 8pm Eastern.