Young Professional Member Engagement
Why Engage Young Professionals?
- Board Approved Policy Requiring a Young Professional Member
- Young Professional Chair Position Description
Young Professionals Committee Charge
Engage young professionals in the chapter through organizing regular activities specifically designed for young professionals, working with other committee chairs on the board to plan joint programs, engaging young professionals who attend meetings, and encourage any Young Professionals who are non-members to become members using the conversation to educate them about the Young Professionals membership level offered through IHQ, benefits of membership, scholarship opportunities, etc.
AFP Young Professional Members Benefits
- Cultivating Future Fundraisers
- CFRE Refresher Course
- Fundamentals of Fundraising
- ICON Scholarship Program
- Chapter Field Trip Program
- Community Service Project
- Young Professional Brown Bag Affinity Group Session
Engage with other Young Professional Members