AFP publishes its own research-based reports, and also monitors the nonprofit sector to share notable research and reports published by other organizations.
- 2021 AFP Compensation and Benefits Report: Pandemic Ultimately Leads to Flat Year-End Fundraising Salaries After First Quarter Increases (August 12, 2021)
- First Collaborative, Comprehensive Survey of the Fundraising Profession Shows Urgent Need for IDEA in the Workplace (July 11, 2021)
- New AFP Research Highlights Intersectionality of Harassment & Bias with Gender, Race and Sexuality (July 7, 2021)
- Fundraiser Confidence Increased in First Quarter 2021 (July 5, 2021)
- First Quarter Fundraising Shows Record Growth in Donors, Retention (June 18, 2021)
- Giving Increases Significantly in 2020, Even as Donor Retention Rates Shrink (March 4, 2021)
- Fundraising Confidence Slowly Increased Before Year-End 2020 (February 4, 2021)